This event has over a decade-long tradition and its aim is to support small organisations that help people in need, sickness or those who find themselves in an unfavourable social situation. It is also aimed at supporting associations that develop culture and folklore in the region and, of course, those that help children.
The functioning of non-profit organisations today depends heavily on donations and sponsorships from companies and businesses. That is why the shareholders of Energy Group have decided to donate EUR 7,300 to the following non-profit organisations in 2022:
- Myjava hospital with polyclinic – voluntary blood donors
- Local branch of the Slovak Union of Anti-Fascist Fighters
- Myjava Pensioners Club
- Slovak Union of the Physically Handicapped
- Myjava City Women's Union
- Myjava Social Services
- Association helping the intellectually handicapped
- Organisation for people with chronic diseases
- Abstainers Club
- Slovak Blind and Partially Sighted Union
- Outreach to the Roma of Myjava
- Khamoro Community Centre
- Pampúšik Maternity Centre
- Slovak Red Cross
- Tourism development
- Christmas in the theatre
- BIBS Dance School
As the representatives of the organisations said, they will use the donation to improve the functioning of their activities, which are voluntary and non-profit, and depend on such contributions.
The event was attended by the Mayor of Myjava Pavel Halabrín, Ing. Milan Špak, Chair of the Board of EG, and representatives of 17 non-profit organisations.
CEO Radovan Pobočík and Director Ing. Eva Krčová represented the management of Slovarm and Bytový podnik Myjava, respectively, and handed over the donations.
In his closing speech, the CEO of Slovarm assured the attendees that, given the human aspect of this support, we will certainly continue it in the years to come.