It is important for the quality management of apartment buildings that apartment owners receive accurate information and explanation as to why each repair or change is happening. This is one of the most important reasons why the management companies Prvá teplárenská and Bytový podnik Myjava organise an Open Day every year.
As every year, the management of Prvá teplárenská a. s. and Bytový podnik Myjava a. s. informed the representatives of apartment owners and house trustees about current topics in the field of house and property management.
In Holíč, the meeting was held on 26 May 2022 in the beautiful historical environment of the castle. Ing. Eva Krčová, Director of Prvá teplárenská and Bytový podnik Myjava informed the attendees about:
- the changes in the 2021 billing
- the expected development of prices for energy, materials and work
- the hydraulic regulation of the house and its advantages
- the need for house maintenance after repairs carried out several years ago
- the changes in the delivery of documents and electronic voting
In Myjava, the meeting was held on 9 June 2022 in the meeting room of the Myjava Municipal Office. In addition to the aforementioned information, the representatives of the apartment owners learned more about:
- the new electronic registration system
- the possibility of using alternative solar energy in apartment buildings
- the planned new parking spaces and the reconstruction of the former hostel